The Orbea Alma H10 29" Eagle mountain bike features a stiff aluminum frame as an excellent introduction to performance cross-country cycling. The frame features secure, rattle-free internal routing keeps the cables out of harm's way and leaves the frame with a sleek look.
The H10 sees similar geometry to its carbon siblings to deliver sharp, responsive handling.
The Orbea OC1 wheels are tubeless-ready, making it easy to make the switch if needed. Hydraulic Shimano MT201 disc brakes offer ample stopping power for the bikes low weight, and the RockShox Judy Silver TK air suspension fork is adjustable for a range of rider weights. A handlebar-mounted remote lockout for the fork makes it easy to improve pedaling efficiency at the flick of a switch, perfect for undulating cycle routes.
- Hydroformed aluminum frame for responsive, lightweight performance
- Rattle-free internal cable routing
- RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote Solo Air 100mm suspension fork
- Handlebar-mounted remote suspension lockout
- Orbea OC1 tubeless-ready wheels
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x 12-speed drivetrain, with 11-50t range
- Fast-rolling 29" Maxxis Ikon 2.2” tyres