ASSOS MILLE GT C2 BIB SHORT
Assos’ ever-popular Mille GT C2 Bib Short uses their C2 AEPD regulaFit and Type.429 fabric for maximum comfort on the bike, no matter the distance or conditions. The Zero-Pressure waist materials ensure that there is plenty of stretch available and the X-Frame suspension system supports the short and stabilises the chamois, whether in or out of the saddle. 6cm wide elastane Ultralight leg grippers prevent the short from riding up without the use of silicone and the whole short has 28% fewer seams than the previous version for lower weight and less irritation.
The redesigned pad is now based around an 11mm Superair microshock foam with a 3D Waffle for airflow and an odour controlling top sheet. The pad has been thermoformed to keep it smooth and ridge-free whilst the goldenGate stitching only secures the insert at the front and rear, leaving the rest of the pad to float as the body moves.
- Premium X-frame suspension carriage limits sag and stabilises the chamois
- Fewer seams
- C2 AEPD regulaFit tuned for comfort
- Zero-Pressure waist
- Durable and breathable Type.429 fabric
- 6cm Ultralight leg grippers without silicone
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono: 11mm Superair microshock foam with 3D Waffle and goldenGate