The SRAM AXS 12-Speed chain has 114 links; enough to fit any stock AXS groupset gearing ratio, along with a Powerlock connecting link for easy application. The Flattop technology makes the narrower 12-speed format a reality while still increasing strength and durability. For more accurate shifting, the chain is Hard Chrome plated, and the HollowPin construction keeps the weight down to 236 grams at an average length of 108 links.
- Flattop™ technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
- Hard Chrome™ plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
- HollowPin™ construction for increased strength and efficiency
- Requires new Flattop™ Powerlock™
- Weight: 236 grams (108 links)