The SRAM RED AXS 1X Aero chainset brings top aerodynamic performance to the next level. Not only is it the perfect chainset for time trial and triathlon, it's also ideal for flatter road races, and since it's a single chainring setup, there's no chance of chain drop associated with front shifting. The direct mount aero chainring can be installed with a single tool; making swap-outs quick and easy. Non-aero chainrings can also be easily installed, making this top crankset versatile enough for the rigours of cyclocross too. The tighter gear range afforded by SRAM's AXS Deep Range gearing technology delivers a more useful range of gears when combined with the excellent AXS 12-speed cassette.
Please note: Power meter not included, but can be upgraded with additional purchase.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- Features direct mount aero chainring for better aerodynamics
- When required, non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- Compatible with SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Designed for use with SRAM's AXS 12-speed chain, cassette and rear derailleur
- Please note: Power meter not included, but can be upgraded with additional purchase