The rear derailleur in SRAM’s 12-speed RED eTap AXS 1x Electronic Aero TT Groupset gives snappier shifting thanks to an improved motor and an upgraded wireless signal whilst the large X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings improve durability and efficiency. SRAMs technology means that the single rear derailleur can be used in all situations; for 1x and 2x setups and any of the SRAM RED eTap AXS cassettes.
With multiple mounting options, the Blip Box sends the wireless signal to the rear derailleur from the Clics. The two ports on either side of the Blip Box mean that not only can the bar-end mounted Clics call for gear changes, but also the Blips (sold separately) which can be mounted by the brake levers so the right gear is always to hand.
The AXS phone app gives information regarding battery state, required service and allows customisation of some component functions.
Please note: Only compatible with SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed chain, chainset and cassettes.
- 12-speed for wider range and closer progression
- Wireless shifting
- Control, personalise and monitor components via the AXS app
- Orbit chain management with fluid damper; quieter, simpler and more efficient
- Compatible with previous eTap batteries
- Includes: 650mm Blips x2, 650mm Clics x2, Blip Box, rear derailleur and battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide