The SRAM XG-1290 AXS 12 Speed cassette has a one-piece machined steel X-Dome design, keeping the weight to an absolute minimum while providing 12 extremely useful gears. SRAM's innovative Deep Range gearing technology has the sole aim of providing more of the gears you need, and when used in combination with an AXS chainset you get 12 gears that provide you with five one-tooth jumps as well as a 10 tooth highest gear across the range.
Please note: To install this SRAM AXS 12-speed cassette, your rear wheel will require a XDR driver body. Some wheel manufacturers offer conversion kits (sold separately). Please call our sales team and they will advise you on the best option.
- Updated design for smoother and faster shifting
- More gradual gear progression between cogs — at least five one-tooth jumps — while still offering a wider range
- Designed to work with an XDR™ driver body
- One-piece machined steel X-Dome™ design for weight savings
- Requires XDR driver body, check with wheel manufacturer for compatibility or if they offer a conversion kit (sold separately). Please contact our sales team and they will advise you on the best option